I just want to say... I enjoy getting tagged haha
Not so much my OCD about fonts and spacing... that's what takes forever...
So - Seems I've been tagged by IcarusLoveMedley, Loolooz, and Pindakees...
10 things about me:
8. Recently I moved away from my hometown to find myself.
1. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
"I think the UK would be so fun to visit."
2. Won the lottery, you can buy any item in the world, what is it?
"I can't think of anything major right now, I've got pretty much everything I want. Maybe a new more fuel efficient vehicle? Or a Loft apartment flat in the city..."
3. Tell me an embarrassing story! [To be fair I'll tell you one: I once used instant coffee grounds in the coffee maker for like 3 days and didn't know why they kept disappearing .. My friend pointed out I was an idiot] [I also tripped down the school stairs because I wore a giant cape]
"Once I was running down the stairs at my grandparents house - their glass door was located right at the bottom I'm sure you can see where this is going... Anyway full speed I ran, only barely hearing the screams of my mother saying "NO!! WAIT!!" But it was too late... [crashing noises] I had ran smack into the door... Was pretty embarrassing at that age. Ha"
4. Favourite meal ever, like, last meal on death row good.
"Well... I think it would have to be my mothers swiss-steak and rice combo. Or my family's Chow-mein recipe. (Both I can no longer have... I don't eat meat anymore! Then again... if it was a death row situation... I might make an exception. Ha)"
5. Pet peeve! What can't you stand?
"I mentioned this in my 100 Questions Tag video on YouTube... but it's so true. I can't stand it when I receive my food from a fast food drive through and my straw isn't in the bag..."
6. Irrational fear, what can you absolutely not stand despite there being no chance of it happening. [I dislike chimps. Being stuck in a room with one would make me cry.]
"I have nightmares about my teeth falling out for no reason... like the sun's UV rays basically designate them... or my gums just kind of rot super fast and they fall out..."
7. Childhood toy that you couldn't do without. [I had/have a stuffed cat named Softy]
"It was several things, Mainly my Jurassic Park Action Car - it's the ground tracker from the 2nd movie I think... I love that toy. Notice 'love' not 'loved' I still have it..." i.ebayimg.com/t/Jurassic-Park-…
8. First halloween costume as a child [or first you remember]
"Well... i don't really remember it, but I've got lots of photos of it. Damn you mum!! I was a rabbit - but I will say that I was crying in EVERY photo of me in it due to me not wanting to be a bunny..."
9. Mythical creature you would love to have as a pet.
"I think a Phoenix would be pretty baller..."
10. If you could live in any universe [Lord of the Rings, Dragons of Pern, Game of thrones] which would it be?
"Ok this depends - if I could be the side-kick or Doctors assistant... I would totally go with Dr. Who or Torchwood. Easy. Now, if I'm just some random Joe Blow living in the universe then I'd go with something like World of Warcraft or Guild Wars 2..."
1. What is your favorite quote?
"Your wall. Build it high. Not to prevent people from getting in - but to see who takes the effort to climb it."
2. What makes you feel secure?
"Having a good amount of money and a good job. Financial security is something I desperately need to feel OK."
3. What bad habits do you want to break?
"Procrastinating. That and being lazy about 'hobby' things."
4. What will you never give up on?
5. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
"Damn yo, that's deep shit. Probably? I feel like I could make more of a difference if I was well known - it's quality not quantity right?.."
6. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
"Equality. It's so fucked up. I'm not just talking about LGTB things, but race and gender as well... religion... just people entirely. Equality would be something that would change the world for the better - we could then focus on more important things like cancer, hunger, etc..."
7. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
"My thinking process?.. that or the way draw the number '3'..."
8. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
"If you didn't know how old you were, then you'd still be the same age as you actually are."
9. How do you spend the majority of your free time?
"Messing around online doing this kind of thing, editing videos, crafting, BJD/ABJD projects, photography, or drinking...Maybe drinking more often than not..."
10. What things in life should always be free?
"Freedom, sadly it is never free."
1. Have you ever questioned or felt insecure about your sexuality?
"Honestly who hasn't? I think at one point or another everyone has, even if it was just for a brief moment..."
2. Did you ever had nasty experiences on the internet? If so what happened?
3. Who would you love to meet?
"Anderson Cooper... or Nichole Kiddman... but more Anderson haha"
4. How do you solve being bored?
"Hobbies. BJDs, Photography, Running, etc... I've got a lot to keep me occupied."
5. What is your most weirdest addiction (for example, apps, texting, to food or whatever)
"I'd have to say oreos? Man... I can eat a package of them a day (and I have before...)"
6. What kind of profession (if you have one) do you do?
"I work with emergency phone lines - my work number is 3 digits..."
7. Can you see yourself getting married and perhaps have kids?
"Yeah, that's a thing that could happen."
8. Do you play an instrument?
"I used to play the Bass Clarinet... I haven't since 2006... but I know I could still work out a few cords and scales..."
9. Watched the matrix mutiple times and still not get it?
"I've played the game and seen the movie - I don't understand this question? Did I miss something in the movie?..."
10. Have you ever wanted something that is impossible to have? (like, a pikachu, something impossible on this earth. Unicorns, or paranormall happenings, stuff, i dont know be creative?)
"I'd like to see and have slight control over good demons... that sort of thing... Like a clairvoyant. Not saying it's impossible, but the 'pet demons' part might be a bit out of the question."
So that's it. I did it! Looks like it's time for my 10 questions and the tagging of the victims.
I Tag: , , and
You're welcome. If you don't do these I will feel personally attacked and become emotional about it. But not really...